Friday, September 26, 2014

vid


4,887 comments:

1 – 200 of 4887   Newer›   Newest»
Jophiel said...

DAMN YOU!!!!!


So close...

Inky Flame said...

(yo)

Inky Flame said...

(fourth !!! I am content)

Garret Falcone said...

*catches breath* i.... Just...... ran........ here

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(Is this intended to be somewhat empty?)

Raven Astracae said...

(This is just like, I just ran around the house screaming and now I can barely breathe.)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

What....am I supposed to see?-Zaf

Garret Falcone said...

(i think so) *continues drinking man beer*

Raven Astracae said...

*stumbles forward a little bit*
Stop making two of yourself!

Inky Flame said...

*keeps drinking*
*hiccups*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

It's blank.-Zaf

Emerald Melody said...

Rose I left my reply on the last blog lol

And it's a video with a symbol in it.

Jophiel said...

(It's the trailer for the TDOTL)

Garret Falcone said...

I'm not *looks confused*

Inky Flame said...

*laughs* y you are funny, Ravey!

Jophiel said...

(Mines the trailer of TDOTL...

And okay, I'll put that up in a sec.)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Can someone...wait I'm gonna try my Grandma's computer...I can't see crap on my iPod or iPhone...I tried both and I just get a post with no title and its blank. I can see comment number....-Zaf

Garret Falcone said...

*curses* milk drinkers why are you both drunk already?

Jophiel said...

*She smiled happily and looked at Casha*

According to Marrok, Roland and I are his parents. He is a little human boy when Ariana wants him to be. They met in a past life. Ariana told me so.

Inky Flame said...

*hiccups*
*just giggles*

Garret Falcone said...

*looks serious* what's so funny?

Jophiel said...

(And now it's gone...)

Inky Flame said...

N n nothing...

Commander Sophia Keating (N7 Operative and Council Spectre) said...

(I will be back in a moment.)

Garret Falcone said...

Just kidding hahaha i think i better get you and raven home

Garret Falcone said...

(ok c.s)

Emerald Melody said...

*Casha frowned for a second before she turned back around.*

Casha: I'm going back asleep because I must still be fucking dreaming because my daughter is raising the dead and now making animals into past life friends.

And of course you and Roland are, if you think about it. You're both all he's ever known to take care of him in his life.

But this isn't all real, cause I'm still asleep.

Raven Astracae said...

*pokes at the air next to Garrett*
Look two. Double. More than one.
*holds onto the bench*
Wait, why is the world spinning?

Inky Flame said...

*shakes head* b but I don't wanna!

Garret Falcone said...

Yep raven your going home now till you sober up, come on.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

It works on the computer but not mobile devices. I sent Derek a tweet. *sighs* Technology. God.

-Zaf

Inky Flame said...

*pouts* make me!

Garret Falcone said...

You sure inky?

Raven Astracae said...

*pouts her lips*
I'm not drunk.
*stumbles into Garrett and pushes herself off*
No! I aschksed for waterschk and that'schk what I got. It'schk the fischk pee.

Garret Falcone said...

Ok you can both stay, raven i think someone spiked your drink

Inky Flame said...

I I am staying put!

*giggles at rave*

Jophiel said...

*She laughed softly and pulled on Casha's shoulder, trying to roll her back*

Marrok was put inside a wolf's body. They knew each other in a past life. The spirit of Marrok and the spirit of your daughter. And he's wonderful, Cash. He's our beautiful little boy!

*She grinned and hugged Casha again*

Please... Please understand...

(Bloody tech...)

Raven Astracae said...

What'schk schpicked mean? I'm underage, the coppersch 'I'll get me. I..I help me.

Inky Flame said...

*drinks and falls off stool*

Garret Falcone said...

*picks inky up* there raven spiked means someone added something to your drink and the coppers won't get you, trust me.

Emerald Melody said...

*Casha smiled as she rolled back around and hugged Rose.*

Casha: I understand. You and Roland are going to be great parents to him.

Shit, we have to get him some clothes and stuff.

*Casha sat up, her arms wobbling as she leaned on them. Her body strength still wasn't back. She was still very weak.*

Inky Flame said...

*just laughs*

Raven Astracae said...

*stares at Garrett pure fear on her face*
I'm...I'm not worried about....
*stumbles trying to hold on to her senses*
*holds her head*
About...the coppers. She will get me.

Inky Flame said...

w who? *hiccups*

Snow said...

Brainzzzz

Garret Falcone said...

Yes who?

Inky Flame said...

(SNOW XD
there is tis song called 'zombie love song')

Snow said...

(I'm guessing that the video is showing a rune.... YAY I FOUND ONE)

Raven Astracae said...

*stick one finger to her lips*
It'sch a secret. Shckkchkkchckch! No telling.
*frowns*
I have to look after myself or else She will 'help' me.

Garret Falcone said...

(hello snow, *smashes snow in the face with a tin bin* die zombie! (no hard feelings :) )

Jophiel said...

*She kissed Casha's cheek and pressed a finger against her forehead*

Cash, that's why I have your brother. He's gone to write down what we need and then we, Roland and I, or perhap just one of us, will go shopping. You will stay right here and be a good mummy and teach me what to do...

Inky Flame said...

We will help uuuuuu!
*hiccups*starts crying* don't you trust mm me with a secret?

Garret Falcone said...

Raven you can tell me ok.

Snow said...

(DUDE IM NOT A ZOMBIE

I'm a zomble)

Emerald Melody said...

*Casha laughed as she tried to wrap a blanket around her shoulders.*

Casha: Well then, sister, what is it that you would like to know that you clearly already know.

Inky Flame said...

(over ground under ground zombling free
the zomble of zomleton are zombling free!)

Raven Astracae said...

(Hey Snow.)

I don't want help. You people hurt people like her.
*throws up over the bar*
I want to go home. It's schkary here and people can....can get hurt.

Garret Falcone said...

(ok sorry, call me Garrett or gar and what's a zomble?

Inky Flame said...

*cries* I don't hurt anyone!

Jophiel said...

*She took the blanket and pulled it over Casha, smiling*

How about... Everything? I know nothin about being a mum... I was a babysitter for your daughter, but now Marrok...? I don't know anymore. Tell me what I have to do. What I shouldn't do. What I do if they get hurt...

I don't know, Casha...

Raven Astracae said...

*cries and curls up in a ball*
People can't know. People,
*rocks back and forth*
She says they can't know.

Garret Falcone said...

I don't hurt people.... much (inks you know the wambles too? (i feel old :(, )

Inky Flame said...

whose she!? *cries*

Inky Flame said...

(I know like. How old are you, then?)

Garret Falcone said...

Don't cry, you can tell us we're your friends

Snow said...

(a zomble is a zombie pronounced differently XD

now excuse me while i roll around)

*rolls*

Snow said...

(wombles!!)

Garret Falcone said...

(i am my age :D)

Raven Astracae said...

Me! She's me.
*cries*
But it'schk a shecret and you can't tell anybody.
*cries harder*
I really don't want to hurt you.

Inky Flame said...

(hehe, as I am mine ^^)
*sniffles*

Inky Flame said...

you cant hurt me!

Raven Astracae said...

(Wow, poatoes, poor little drunk Raven)

Garret Falcone said...

You won't hurt us i promise and i also promise not to tell

Inky Flame said...

*hugs Rave*
I its okay

Raven Astracae said...

I just want to be home.
*thinks for a second*
I want to go to my field. It's pretty..
*cries and smiles*
I'm pretty...we're all..pretty.
*bangs head backwards*
Why does the world keep...keep spinning?

Garret Falcone said...

(right ok ravens author O_O
do you really want to know my age Chloe?)

Inky Flame said...

(meh, I don't mind. I am nosy like my mum)
*sniffles* I p put vodka I in your water

Garret Falcone said...

Ok I'll take you back to your field, where is it?

Raven Astracae said...

That's not very nice..nice..nice.
*frowns*
I'm nice, people say I'm...I'm..please make the world stop spinning.

Inky Flame said...

*gives her proper water* h here
*ears lower*
*breaks out crying* s sorry

Garret Falcone said...

(ok I'll tell you I'm 16 and my birthday is in a couple of weeks ;))

Inky Flame said...

(Im 16 and my birthday is next june)

Raven Astracae said...

It's...it's a field. I don't know where it is
*closes eyes*
Any....anymore.
*passes out*

Inky Flame said...

Ravey! *cries more* I shouldn't h have done that...

Raven Astracae said...

(Haha Garrett. Your smiley face has a double chin.)

Garret Falcone said...

(aww that's nice :D so what are you doing right now (education wise?) right both of you hold on we're going to ravens field.

Inky Flame said...

(I am a collge student, taking chemistry, biology, English lit and psychology. you?)
*sniffles* o okay

Garret Falcone said...

(yes it does :) )

Jophiel said...

(*Snuggles into the pillows and counts down the minutes*)

Inky Flame said...

(welcomes Soph)

Raven Astracae said...

(Hello Commander.)

Garret Falcone said...

(sounds interesting, me i was going to go to college but decided that i might go next year instead. This year I'm going to do a training thingy i don't know what its called though)

Emerald Melody said...

*She pulled the blanket tighter around her.*

Casha: Thank you.

Sweetie, it's not any different to what you were doing with Ariana.

If he's hungry, you feed him. If he needs changing, you change his nappy. If he's tired, he's goes to bed. You keep him curious, wanting to do new things, try new things.
And just love him, let him know that you are always proud of him. Which I can tell how much you love him already.

You have nothing to worry about because I know you are a good mum.

*Casha took a deep breath. She was still in a lot of pain, especially in her abdomen around her pregnant bump that was showing slightly.*

Inky Flame said...

(Awesome ^.^)

Garret Falcone said...

(thank you :D *offers hug of friendshpyness)

Garret Falcone said...

*shadow walks everyone to ravens field* here we are.

Inky Flame said...

(*hugs* (: )

Inky Flame said...

*stumbles onto field*
*stops crying*
P p pretty...

Garret Falcone said...

( ;D this is nice) (lol)

Jophiel said...

*She smiled at Casha and hugged her again, being careful*

Thank you, Cash... Just promise me you'll be around and helping us through this... You seem to know what you're doing and I'm... I'm clueless.

How are you, sis? Any better? I still kinda wish that I could punch his face in, but I'll do that in the next life. Trust me. So, are you feeling any better, or is it still as bad..?

Inky Flame said...

(yes ^^)

Raven Astracae said...

(Good chin save Inky.)

*eyes snap open and the tone of Raven's voice is darker*
I told her she couldn't look after herself.
*looks around*
Who are you two?

Inky Flame said...

(;) it was, wasn't it?)
*blinks* R ravey...its me...Inky...

Garret Falcone said...

More like who are you! and where is raven?

Raven Astracae said...

Ah..yes the werewolf, was it?
*looks at Garrett*
and the necromancer.
Get out. Leave Anna. I want to be back in control. Someone spiked my drink it wasn't fair.
It's great to meet you all, I'm her.

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

My grandmother made me feel so insuted right here. Okay wow. I'm that boring you're taking some lady I met when I was 7 with us to the ocean? Real nice. Makes me feel the love.

-Zaf

Inky Flame said...

*growls*
*changes into semi wolf form* Who are you?!
*suddenly acting sober, the wolf is suppressing the alcohol*

Emerald Melody said...

*Casha returned the hug*

Casha: Of course I'll be here, but I know you'll be alright.

I am still feeling worse for wear. Still really weak and in a lot of pain. This can't be good for the baby.

Jophiel said...

(*Cuddles Zaf*

Ouch...)

Inky Flame said...

(Naww Zaf ): )

Raven Astracae said...

Thinks: I need a plan. Something to get them to knock her out so I can have control again.
*frowns*
Damn it, she'll have to hit one of them.

Hey Anna. Just don't hurt them. They're my friends.


I'm Anna, Anna Talon.

Jophiel said...

If I get Roland up in here, I might be able to do something... I can't heal people by myself, but I can make myself into a conductor, for lack of a better word, and can take the energy from one person and give it to another...

*She nuzzled Casha's shoulder*

If Roland agrees, we can do that for you...

Garret Falcone said...

*draws black jack shadows start dancing around me* leave raven alone! *a strong tone of authority in my voice*

Inky Flame said...

Anna...give Rave back!
(crap, I have to go to bed...be back tomoz morning, welsh time)

Raven Astracae said...

(Bye Chloe.)

Emerald Melody said...

Casha: Will Roland be okay from it? We don't want to do anything that could kick start his illness again.

*She winced as she tried to sit straight up in the bed. She placed a hand tenderly on the small bump.*

Garret Falcone said...

(bye inky *gives goodbye hug* see you tomorrow ;D )

Raven Astracae said...

I'm seriously wishing Raven could do more than turn into birds right now. Anyway, the point is if you kill me, you kill her. She warned you, she told you that I was coming. She asked for you help, but you just let her stand there, blind drunk. She could've been seriously injured you know.
*isn't phased by the shadows*
Well go on then, make your move.

Garret Falcone said...

(raves author, why does raven need to talk to Garrett?
from Garrett's author)

Jophiel said...

He'll just be a little sleepy, that's all. I take te biggest hit, though. I'll be fine. Just a headache and possibly passing out, but that is fine. It might also heal up my stomach, too.

*She sat up slowly, going easy on her wound, and threw an arm around Casha's shoulders, keeping her sitting upright*

Want me to call for him...?

Raven Astracae said...

(Raven wants to show you something. She doesn't want to tell me about it, but she says it's the secret that she's been keeping. It's not about Anna, because that's not a secret, could be anything really.)

Garret Falcone said...

*puts black jack back the shadows start disappearing* no i won't attack you.

Emerald Melody said...

*Casha took a breath as she settled.*

Casha: No, if he's busy leave him to it. I can wait.

So, what does Marrok look like, as a little boy??

Garret Falcone said...

(ok thx I'll get garr to ask raven now)
raven why did you ask me to come here when you gave me a note saying we needed to talk away from the others?

Raven Astracae said...

Well then, I guess I'll just attack you.

Give me control, just for 10 seconds
*Anna to Raven, fine.*

Garrett, oh gosh it's so pretty, hey no, wait, you have to knock me out.

*tone snaps back to Anna's*
You can try.
*launches a kick to the side of his head.

Jai (Silente Tempest - St Of Sinners) said...

*lurking if anyone cares...*

Raven Astracae said...

(Hello Silente, see I killed autocorrect just for you.)

Jai (Silente Tempest - St Of Sinners) said...

(you killed autocorrect?)

Garret Falcone said...

(hello sil) *doges kick* i won't fight you!

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(Hello!)

(Who's fighting who, then?)

Garret Falcone said...

(helloo Tia, its ravens dark side Anna she is trying to fight me but i won't fight her)

Raven Astracae said...

(Hey Tia, Anna is attacking Garrett, but Garrett won't fight back.

Yes Silente, I killed it dead.)

So if you won't fight me.
*sends a punch for his guts*
How do you expect to get Raven back?
*aims a kick at his shins*

Jai (Silente Tempest - St Of Sinners) said...

(hey Tia hey garr)

Jophiel said...

I'll just go get him. There's no point explaining if he's right in the other room.

*She got up after she propped a pillow behind Casha's back, and got the two little ones from the other room. She cooed at them when she came back into Casha's room and set them down on the bed beside her*

Marrok and Ariana.

Jophiel said...

(This new iOS, I swear to God. Safari keeps crashing every time I wrote a really, really log post in the comment box.

Fucking Hell!!)

Emerald Melody said...

*Casha hugged Ariana closely, giving her kisses. Then she gasped as she set eyes on Marrok.*

Casha: Oh my god, he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!

*She put her hands out for Marrok to grab. He grabbed them and stood, wobbling on his legs. He smiled at Casha before he looked behind him at Rose.*

Marrok: Mama!

*He let go one of Casha's hands and reached for Rose.*

Casha: Oh he is adorable!

*Ariana giggled as she snuggled into Casha, she was kind of proud as everyone was liking how Marrok was now.*

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(@Rose I'm guessing there's no option to revert to previous iOS?)

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(Hey, Silente and Gar!)

Garret Falcone said...

*blocks punch and takes kick to the shin* just let raven back for 10mins and then i will fight you if you want me to fight you?

Raven Astracae said...

*frowns*
See, but what if I can't get control back in the 10 minutes, what if she sobers up?

Jophiel said...

Marrok!

*She grinned and reached one hand out towards him, smiling at Casha's reaction*

Hey, baby... You are a cute little one, aren't you?

*She glanced at Ariana and frowned, thinking about what Roland had said earlier*

Ariana, Roland and I are going to have to talk to you a little later... It's nothing bad. We just need to sort something out!

*She forced the smile back into her face as she looked back towards Marrok. He was beautiful*

Garret Falcone said...

Nobody sobers up in 10mins its not possible, just let her out now and if you do after the 10mins are up you can take control and we will fight.

Jophiel said...

(Tia, unless I want to wipe the whole thing, and I have Europe photos on here, then I can't.)

Raven Astracae said...

*groans*
I'm doing this only because Raven's a fool and couldn't take care of herself if she really wanted to right now.

*stumbles backwards*
Ahh! My field!
*squeals in delight*

Emerald Melody said...

*Marrok let go of Casha's other hand as he wobbled straight into Rose's arms.*

Casha: Oh Rose, he adores you. You are so lucky.

*Casha snuggled against Ariana, kissing the little girl on her head. Ariana then lay her head on Casha's bump as Casha stroked her hair, she was chewing on her fist.*

Jophiel said...

*She grabbed Marrok and cuddled him tightly, falling back against the bed. She started to tickle him while she laughed at him*

I'm not used to people adoring me... I was quite fine when people wanted to kill me... But I'll take this anyway!!

*She winked at Ariana and ticked Marrok again, holding him closer so their was no chance of escape*

Garret Falcone said...

Hello raven glad your back, now down to business why do you want to talk to me, you gave me a note earlier saying "i need talk to you away from the others" and you chose here to have the talk so tell me quickly please?

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(Ah, I see. Maybe back up the photos?)

Raven Astracae said...

Oh yeah. You know how you schaid you were schuspichious about why I wanted to know you're dischickpline. This is why.

*stares at Garrett*
*shape shifts into him*
I can turn into people and then I wanted to know what your power was so I could read about it.
*shadows call around her hands*

Jophiel said...

(This won't back up. I've tried. My parents have tried to back up the iPod and it wont work...)

Garret Falcone said...

That's a nice party trick, so that's why, now why do you want me here?

Raven Astracae said...

Because it's a secret thing.
*looks at Garrett*
Anna. Help, she'll come back.

Garret Falcone said...

I'll sort it somehow and why do you keep your power secret?

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

I'm back had to do English stuff.-Zaf

Jophiel said...

(Welcome back, Zaf)

Raven Astracae said...

Because I don't want people to use it against me or something. Plus, birds are cool.

Garret Falcone said...

(hello zaf)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*waves* Wedding in an hour.-Zaf

Jophiel said...

(I know... I'm nervous... I'm dying kind of nervous...)

Garret Falcone said...

Fair doo's now last question why did you pick me?

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(Hello, Zaf!)

(Rose, have you tried sending it to your email?)

Raven Astracae said...

Because you were the first person Anna asked me to ask.

Jophiel said...

(There's 1000+ photos...)

Garret Falcone said...

Well s### ok I'm cool but why was Anna asking you to ask me *grabs black jack shadows start swirling around*

Raven Astracae said...

*snaps back*
Times up.

Garret Falcone said...

S###, I'll hold my end *drops black jack* *falls to his knees* well im all yours know, you wanted me you can come get me.

Raven Astracae said...

*goes to knee him in the head*

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*cuddles Rose*

Jophiel said...

*Cuddles Loki back and nuzzles his chest*

Are you nervous...?

Garret Falcone said...

*sits there and takes it* anything else or can i go now

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(Yay another wedding!)

Raven Astracae said...

I don't know what card you're playing but sure, go.

Jophiel said...

(Mum: Are you getting up now or what??

Me: Probably not.

*Silence*

Mum: I'll be back sometime today. Make are you've had breakfast. *Leaves*)

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(That sounds awkward more than anything, Rose.)

Garret Falcone said...

I'm not playing any cards i was,asking a,serious question,
the last time i kneeled was when sil planned on torturing me so i that's,why i asked.

Raven Astracae said...

Well I said you could go.

Jophiel said...

(It was awesome, because it means I can lay in bed all day today.)

Garret Falcone said...

Yes you did but i could start walking and you could try take me from behind so that's why I'm not moving.

Raven Astracae said...

In that case, I'll walk away.
*turns and walks towards the end of the field*

Garret Falcone said...

*stands up and follows* where are you going?

Raven Astracae said...

Away. Don't know where. I'm not going to kill anyone, I'm not going to hit anyone, you're the exception.

Raven Astracae said...

(Mum: Hey, we're going to walk to dog soon.

Me: But, but noooo.

Mum: No exceptions, you are lazy.

Me: WHY POTATOES WHY?)

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(@Raven and Star #JustMomThings)

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

*Rose, not Star ahh

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

*brain shuts down*

Jophiel said...

(<3)

Raven Astracae said...

(*hugs Tia*)

Garret Falcone said...

You'll come back here, i made a promise to raven that i would help her and not let you come out but i failed so far but I'm going to change that so lets brawl no weapons no magic just bare knuckles so come get some.

Raven Astracae said...

No thanks, I'm enjoying being free.

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

((Congratulations, Raven, you are hugging an unconscious person. Your valiant hugs will go unnoticed, the heat transfer barely important, nay, insignificant in the grand scale of things. But the new-found smile on my face is enough to convince you otherwise.))

Garret Falcone said...

You'll let raven out now! I don't care for your freedom you'll let my friend out NOW! because i say so.

Jophiel said...

*She lay out her dress in her base and purses her lips. It was beautiful, but she didn't know. Maybe she shouldn't be getting married. She loved Loki dearly, but, this was the first time she had been married. Two-hundred years of playing around an now she was finally going to settle*

Oh God. This is-

*She shook her head, checked her watch, and groaned. Fifteen minutes*

Raven Astracae said...

(Wow. I feel, I don't even know, guess I'm honoured.)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

Haha usually im allowrd to sleep.-Zaf

Raven Astracae said...

You can't break promises. I'm nicer than I look and I'm letting Raven out, but if she gets hurt I'm coming, and if you had anything to do with it you will be in trouble.

*lets Raven back and she passes out*

(I HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW, I'M SO SORRY ROSE! Mothers.)

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

((Marriage is not settling down. It is commitment. Commitment does not equal settling down. Marriage can be a commitment to a life of wonder, adventure, love. It is the next step, if you're ready for it.))

Tanya Halcyon (Kas) said...

(See you soon, Raven!)

Garret Falcone said...

(bye raven thx for the fun tonight (its 10 to 1 in the morning here in wales)

Jophiel said...

(@Zaf, ??)

(*Cuddles Raven*

It's okay.)

(Tia, my brain can't think right this morning. Blame three days straight of bad sleep... Sorry)

Zanida Laufeydottir Queen of Asgard (Zafira Kerias) said...

*is with his brother, silent*


Frigga: *goes by Rose with Zanida* Ready?

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4887   Newer› Newest»